Established in the 2007–2008 academic year, the Davis International Scholars Program provides scholarship funds to international students of talent and integrity with demonstrated need in support of greater global and socioeconomic diversity on American boarding school campuses. Davis Scholars are highly motivated future leaders who will make the most of their educational experiences. They are exceedingly well-prepared to capitalize on their university experiences, given the preparation they engage in at their member boarding schools. Since the program’s inception, Davis Scholars have matriculated at a wide range of highly selective U.S. institutions. Their participation in this program ensures support for both secondary and post-secondary education. Davis Scholars are extraordinarily idealistic young people who are eager to prepare themselves for a life of service to society.
The applications for 2022/2023 will be opened soon! 🔜
Balkan Countries Participating In The Program:
Bosnia and Herzegovina 🇧🇦
🌍 #Who can apply to the Davis International Scholars Program 🇺🇸?
- Students in grades 9 or 10, who are selected by the member schools of the program
- Highly motivated and determined leaders with exceptional academic and leadership potential
- Students that are underrepresented in their communities to enhance their geographic and cultural diversity
🌍#Why to choose the Davis International Scholars Program 🇺🇸?
- scholarship for two or three years in an independent boarding school that is a member of the program
- being part of an elite net of boarding schools (Emma Willard School; The Lawrenceville School; Milton Academy; Phillips Academy - Andover; The Taft School; Westminster School)
- $20,000 scholarship annually for undergraduate education at UWC partner institutions
- exploring in depth American school system, culture, and lifestyle
You should contact the ASSIST Coordinators in your country. But keep in mind - the number of Davis Scholarships is very limited – only approximately eight worldwide through ASSIST – so we advise candidates to apply for a Davis Scholarship in addition to an ASSIST scholarship. After the interviews, if students in the scholarship competition are chosen to become Davis Scholarship candidates, they will apply directly to one of the Davis schools for admission. If you wish to be considered for a Davis scholarship, please indicate so on the ASSIST's web-based application form.
🌍#We fully support kids from small communities in the Balkans! Therefore, we believe in the mission of Davis International Scholars Program!